- Corn Maze Over 2 1/2 miles of trail in our largest 18-acre corn maze plus smaller mazes to suit all ages.
- Pumpkin Patch Walk or ride the haywagon up to the pumpkin patch and pick your own pumpkin.
- Bonfires We have private bonfires available for a relaxing evening or just take off the chill at our main bonfire.
- Farm Tours Tour the farm on a wagon pulled by a tractor or drawn by a team of mini horses.
- Gallery Visit our photo gallery and see what makes our farm such a great time for the family.
Saturday, September 22, 2018
Join us on our opening day!
See more event details on our Instagram and Facebook pages...
Our farm is open every weekend from September 20 through November 3, 2013.
We are closed to the public Monday through Thursday except for reserved group events. More information on group events is listed below.
Open Fridays from 5:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.
Open Saturdays from 9:00 a.m.–10:00 p.m.
Open Sundays from 1:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.
If you are coming from the north, our farm is located 20 miles south of Lewisburg, West Virginia. From Lewisburg, take US 219 South. Arrive in Union, West Virginia. Stay straight at stop sign. Go one mile. Arrive at farm on left.
If you are coming from the south, we are 35 miles north of Princeton, West Virginia. From Princeton, take US 460 East then US 219 North. Arrive in Union, WV. Turn right at stop sign. Go one mile. Arrive at farm on left.
Signs will be posted!
Group Events & Private Reservations
Attention teachers, church members, event planners, and organization leaders! Let us plan your next event on our farm! Each fall our farm hosts group events for a number of schools, churches, and community organizations in the area. Please contact us to discuss your needs and let us plan farm activities tailored to your group.
Group rates are available for groups of 15 or more.